Do you need cash now? It seems that the fastest option is an online payday loan.
Ironically this alternative remains well-liked despite the fact that it can do more damage.These interim solutions can be used to settle some outstanding debts so you need to find out the positive effects and downsides of these loans.
Advantages of Fast Loans
- The cheap payday loan is a prompt and uncomplicated process which can provide temporary relief until the next pay check arrives. It is a matter of filling out your applications, supplying personal bank details and providing the lender with your post-dated check and your loan gets approved. However, make sure that you have no unpaid credit with other payday loan companies in the past.
- There is total confidentiality meaning you will be given the money without too many questions or background checks. The lending facility is sworn to keep all details private and will not give out your personal information to other companies.
- These companies do not conduct credit checks to begin the process. Again, all that you need to present are your bank statement, copy of current pay check, and post-dated check to have the application approved.
- Approval of instant cash loans is fast. You can expect to receive the money if you have complete documents in 20 minutes compared to the ordinary bank mortgages.
- You do not need to produce any collateral. These loans are unsecured which simply means that no security is needed from borrowers except for the post-dated check which will be cashed by the lender after your subsequent payday.
- There is less documentation as against traditional loans from banking institutions and credit unions which require a lot of requirements.
- It is a very convenient method since the easy payday loan can be accessed online. You do not even have to meet any representative of the firm personally.
Snags of Payday Loans
- The major disadvantage is that the loan amount is limited. It ranges from $500 to $1000 although some companies are willing to give a maximum of $1,500. Unfortunately, borrowing funds against future pay checks is not a practical and lasting solution to your monetary woes. If you default or fail to pay the loan in full, you may eventually end up in debt.
- There is a danger that you are forced to sign dubious contracts with payday advances. Borrowers are frequently obliged to sign contracts containing terms that benefit the only lender.
- The interest rates and other fees are exorbitant which can be as much as 500% every year or more. You will most likely pay a high price for the convenience of getting a loan.
- Just like majority of collections agencies, some payday loan lenders will resort to unfair, dishonest and oftentimes illegitimate methods of collecting unsettled obligations. These people will do everything just to recover their money even if the method is not reasonable.
The temporary benefits of quick loans may seem like a good idea but the dangers and long-term consequences can be very risky.